Super Easy, Few Ingredient Pancake Recipe.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour(spooned and leveled)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Melt butter in a large skillet
- In a medium bowl combine flour, baking powder, sugar and salt. Whisk to combine.
- Make a well in the middle of the flour mixture and add the egg. Slowly whisk in milk with the egg.
- Add vanilla.
- Gradulally mix in cooled melted butter and combine with all ingredients. Mix all ingredients until just combined. Do not overmix.
- Preheat skillet you used to melt butter. Drop batter into skillet and cook until golden brown on each side and cook through in the middle(2-3 minutes per side). Enjoy!